06 June 2014

Empties! #1

Hello Beauties! (trying out new opening lines…)

I hope everyone has had a good week! I know that a lot of schools are starting to let out for the summer and finals are on a lot of minds right now, but lets not think about that for a few minutes! :)

This is going to be my FIRST empties post … I have been saving up some empties for some time, and decided that I am going to do three at a time so that these types of posts don't go on and on!

(I feel like my posts are super long sometimes, and that you all may not have the time to read that much! :)     )

Item number one is …..


You all have heard me talk about these a few times now, and it is probably a given that I have run out. But these are by far my top pick for a cleansing / makeup removing wipe! They work really really well, and aren't rough on skin, just an amazing product! 



This next one I got a while back, but just recently ran out. I tend to go through shower gels quickly but also really slowly …. thats confusing let me explain. … I don't like to go through one bottle at a time, I like to switch it up every few days depending on the season or my mood the scent I use that day/week changes. This means that at any given time I could have 3-7 different shower gels in my cabinet. I am not sure if this scent is still available since it was part of the 2013 line, but it smelled so good! 



The last product is one that I absolutely love and not only did I run out of this one, but my stash is almost gone too!



It is the e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen! This eyeliner is amazing! I love to use it in the warmer months because even though its hot outside, it doesn't run or smear all over my face! One pen usually lasts me around 6-9 months of use which is pretty darn awesome for the price! (I even get one of every color when I stock up on this jewel!)


I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you want to see more like it, and if I should do more than three at a time! 

Also let me know if there are any products you want to see reviews on, a tag that you would like to see me do, or anything else you can think of down in the comments! I love to get your feedback and ideas!


Toodles!

Ashton        x



No comments:

Post a Comment